Sunday, September 11, 2016

After taking the Myers-Briggs Test, I was given the type ESFJ.

Extravert(9%)  Sensing(9%)  Feeling(47%)  Judging(16%)

My type is characterized as "loyal" and "needs approval from others."  I completely completely agree with these characteristics as I feel an extreme loyalty to those who I call my friends, as I would do anything for them, but this is also caused by my desire for them to approve of me.  I want them to want to be around me and I often struggle when they choose someone else over me.

One thing I slightly disagree about is I "live in the here and now and dislike theorizing about the future."  There have been plenty of times where I have made decisions based off of what I though would happen in the future because of it.  However, I try to live in the here in now to bring peace to my mind.

My favorite affirmation considered me honest, considerate, competitive, thoughtful, and hard-working.  They also said that I have a strong desire do well and that I will work hard at things that help me succeed.  Finally they said that I have a good heart and care about his impact on others.

2 comments:

  1. I love the way you started off, you agreed with the test and you explained why. I think that your blog is fun to read because you made it personal and relatable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just appreciate your personality so much because I totally think that loyalty is the most important virtue! (because most of my friends are not loyal) And among those affirmations I think "considerate" describes you the best, it is just my first impression of you!

    ReplyDelete